Vital Services and Consultancy Ltd

Extension Of Stay Applications

If you are already in the UK with limited leave to remain, it may be possible to apply for renewal of your leave to remain in the UK. Unless the Immigration Rules state the contrary, an application for extension/renewal of stay can be submitted from inside the UK so that the applicant can continue under the same visa category under which he was granted initial leave to enter or remain.
Following are the various applications which can be submitted to the Home Office, UKVI for extension of stay from inside the UK:

 Renewal Of UK Spouse Visa [FLR(M) Application]
 Tier 1 General Extension
 Extension Of Stay As Tier 1 Exceptional Talent
 Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa Renewal
 Tier 1 Investor Visa Extension
 Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension
 Tier 2 General Extension
 Tier 2 Minister Of Religion Visa Extension
 Tier 2 Sportsperson Visa Renewal
 Tier 2 ICT Extension
 Domestic Worker Visa Extension
 Sole Representative Visa Extension
 UK Ancestry Visa Extension
 Tier 5 Charity Workers Visa Extension
 Tier 5 Creative & Sporting Extension
 Tier 5 Religious Workers Visa Extension
 Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange Visa Extension
 Tier 5 International Agreement Visa Extension
 Extension Of Stay As A Turkish ECAA Businessperson
 Tier 4 General Student Extension
 Extension Of Stay - 10 Years Long Residence
 DL Application [Extension of Discretionary Leave granted following refusal of asylum claim]
Extension of Discretionary Leave [Non-Asylum Cases]
Talk with an immigration advisor now!

Call Me Back