Vital Services and Consultancy Ltd

ILR Applications

After you have lived legally in the UK for a certain period of time, you may be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Various applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) which can be submitted to the Home Office, Visas and Immigration are as in the table below:

 ILR Tier 1 General
 ILR Tier 1 Investor
 ILR Tier 1 Entrepreneur
 ILR As Tier 1 Exceptional Talent
 ILR Tier 2 General
 ILR Work Permit Holder
 ILR Tier 2 ICT
 ILR Tier 2 Minister Of Religion
 ILR Tier 2 Sportsperson
 ILR - Tier 5 International Agreement
 ILR - PBS Dependant
 ILR Domestic Worker
 ILR UK Ancestry
 ILR Spouse Visa - SET (M) Application
 ILR Unmarried Partner - SET (M) Application
 ILR Civil Partner - SET (M) Application
 ILR Same Sex Partner - SET (M) Application
 PR As An EEA National (EEA3 Application)
 Permanent Residence As Family Member Of An EEA National (EEA4 Application)
 ILR As Victim Of Domestic Violence [SET (DV) Application]
ILR - Bereaved Partner
 ILR - 10 Years Long Residence
 Indefinite Leave To Remain (ILR) As A Refugee
 ILR - Humanitarian Protection (HP)
 ILR Discretionary Leave (DL  Application)
 ILR Discretionary Leave (SET (O) Application)
 Indefinite Leave to Enter Adult Dependant Relative (Entry Clearance Application)
 Indefinite Leave To Enter as a dependant child
 Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) - 10 Years Private Life Route
 Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) - 10 Years Partner Route
Talk with an immigration advisor now!

Call Me Back